Precise AV Solutions: Training the Stars behind the Show
Precise Audio Visual Solutions
Facilitators of this program are industry professionals looking to share their wealth of knowledge within his or her specific technical expertise, in addition to providing educational and career advice to aid in fostering a new generation of emerging artists/ technicians and arts administrators.
6 - 8 week entry level Program that is in a hands-on learning environment; Technical production training for teens and Young Adults across GTA and the Durham Region. Youth can develop skills in Audio, Lights, Video, Event and Stage management that could lead to a promising career in theatre production & live concerts.
Ideal for participants interested in
* Live sound for theatre/concerts, setting up a band, spoken word or learning signal flow to avoid audio feedback from sound systems
* Lighting for venues for stage shows, weddings or private events
* Video projection
* Booking venues, renting AV equipment
* Stage-managing the performers and talent back stage
* Managing the events, audience and vendors
Participants will develop the creativity, technical mastery and work ethic you need to work in a technical production — as well as the experience and confidence to step directly into the work force.
Entry level and alternative media arts / job training program for youth age 15 +
Direct impact (benefits):
1. Students upon leaving the program will be equipped with basic skills to enter the workforce immediately on introductory level production teams or theatre.
2. Training from professional instructors currently working in the field of technology
3. Follow up programs available for those looking for further education in the field
4. Receive a Certificate upon completion
This program is built to encourage individuals to build confidence in the work force, explore the world of technology through multi media and create production projects while working in a team environment.
To apply to this program, applicants must be 15 or older AND be affiliated with one of our community partners.
If not affiliated with community partner a $25 application fee is required